Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

p.e

Hi my name is ryder.w this is what i did in a work out so on wenesday night i did 70 push ups if i did 100 push ups i would get $100 dollars but i got $5 insted the next day on thursday me and my dad did a work out were you had to do 30 jumping lunges then you had to run to the goal post and back witch was about 200 meters then after that we did 20 push ups then ran to the goal post and back then we did 10 burpys and we had to to do 5 sets of that now my showlders ribs and stumic are sore

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryder,
    Wow you must be getting strong! I would be very sore after that workout too. Maybe you could video yourself doing it and set a challenge for the class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[ppppppppppppppppppppp

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.