Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

bear grylls and the dangerous saw scaled viper

hi m name is Ryder.w As Bear Grylls or Bear his friends call him. Now onto the gear he has he has 2 canteens 1 has water the other is empty for other water that he finds he has a pocket knife. He has room for 1 more tool, a parcord or a shovel you pick. as he goes he encounters a highly venomous snake slithered out of nowhere and he saw it was the saw-scaled viper he sees a stick that could pin the snake down or if you picked the shovel you can dig a hole in its path so it could trap it or you use the stick and pin it down and kill it but if you dig a hole you can bury it with stones and sand so it will suffocate you pick and he keeps going then he comes across a long hole and its deep 100 meters deep and 3 meters long the paracord is 800 meter long so you could tose the paracord with a rock tide on the end of it so its heavy and it will get stuck between other rocks or you could use a thin 4 meter long wood sheet As he crosses the hole with the wood or paracord then he runs as fast as he can to the abandoned shed then he sees a water source but he trips on a rock a cuts himself on rusty metal he could get tetanus so he tries to keep moving to find flat ground he walks starting to suffer from the pain of the cut he is losing continis he calls for help on his radio his crew and a london air ambulance he flys out to the main hospital of london he was tested for tetanus it came up as negative this is a story about one of my favourite survival expert bear grylls i found some of the words abit hard bear grylls is my favourite survival expert who is yours ,why are they your favourite hope you enjoyed reading this

2 comments:

  1. good job ryder and me because i helped to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryder! This is a really cool recount of a Bear Grylls story! It was exciting to read. I wish I had Bear's skills! Well done for persevering when the words got hard. Next time read back over what you have written out loud, you may find where you can put in more punctuation like commas and full stops.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.