Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

eathqwawk song

hi im ryder this is my song on eathqwawks Eathqwawks you shake me you brake me it not the best how do you think i feel it's not nice could you please STOP the world doesn't like you sorry if that felt bad but what do you do to us Like you killed people i mean come on would you like your stuff broken how about you be something better like a rainbow you would be liked so much more we have to rebuild after you thanks your the best not STOP STUFFING everything up mate You shake me break me it doesn't feel nice do you think i feel good when glass is breaking cracking windows braking car alarms going off fires because you shake me and break me it suck Stop it it is not nice come on you can't say sorry can you can you it takes years to rebuild you should fix it all up but no you go to the next victim i know because i was born the year of a very bad earthquake and then the year after than another one happened in 2010 the year i was born you killed 185 people and in 2011 you killed 165 people . I got my info off google scientist studies I was born in 2010 what year were you born in and what date and year

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryder,
    Very cool song, with some really good lyrics! Must be very weird being born the same year as a big earthquake right? Rise like a Phoenix from the ashes. Maybe put this on a google doc and check on your spelling.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.