Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

its coming down

hi my name is ryder.w this is my story on bad earthqwawks It is day five of these constant earthquakes and we interviewed the police about the crown plaza falling down there was around 10 deaths and 129 injured. Police were concerned that this could last weeks so they are warning you to go to your local underground bunker. We need any volunteer firefighters and construction workers if you volunteer you will be given 2 million dollars each worker. If you are in the army you will get payed 6 times your pay police 5 times your pay. If you own a boat of any type or any plane start to leave to aussie from channel 3 news. Now day 6 we only have 20 thousand families in new zealand if you dont have a plane or boat book a flight with air new zealand. We have schools blowing up from the shaking the underground heating would blow up casing a fire but it would go out in about five minutes. Power plant out water low no quick expery food only canned food and the only safe water to drink is bottled water. now there is only 2 thousand families if you want to stay you can stay in your personal bunker. if you live on blueberry road your house is probably destroyed or on westminster road your house is gone. have you even been in a bad earthqwawk ? i know been in 3 or 4 bad ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.