Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Cool Cyber Smart

Hi, Bloggers, It's me again how are you? In cyber smart, we have been working on clues in images that basically means that we have to look for clues on where people live what school they go to their name and number plate after we found them we have to cover them up. after that, we had to take a photo that made us look like we are somewhere that we are not.

I really enjoyed it because we go to use our detective skills.

Thanks to my teachers for setting this up for us we really enjoyed it. 

Have you ever Used your detective skills?

Have a great day bye!


1 comment:

  1. hi Rider I like your quality blog post about your Cybersmart skills

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.