Pages

Friday, February 12, 2021

Tour builder

https://tourbuilder.withgoogle.com/builder#play/ahJzfmd3ZWItdG91cmJ1aWxkZXJyEQsSBFRvdXIYgIDg7Zq7xQoM Hi bloggers So in class today we have been making tours and I thought I should do mine on the best police forces in the world these are only in my opinion I really enjoyed it because I was doing what I like 

I got all of my stuff off tour builder my tour will be in the link down below

what are your top 5 police forces in your opinion. have a great rest of your day bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.